The Cedars Cancer Centre is reinventing the way we provide cancer treatment at the MUHC. With oncology services from both the Royal Victoria Hospital and Montreal General Hospital now situated under one roof, this Centre provides patients with some of the finest cancer care facilities—all in one location—in the country.
1001 Decarie Blvd.
Montreal, QC, H4A 3J1
Features of the facility
- Oncology Day Hospital: 50 spacious treatment stations with window views
- Satellite oncology pharmacy and test centre
- Dedicated urgent care centre
- Palliative Care Day Hospital
- Dedicated oncology medical imaging department
- Radio-oncology department complete with 8 linear accelerator bunkers and two brachytherapy suites
- Green spaces: tranquility garden open to patients, their families and personnel
- On-site resource centre and social workers to offer health information and support groups
To find out about how you can support the Cedars Cancer Centre, visit the Cedars Cancer Foundation website at cedars.ca
To find our more about Cansupport, visit their website at cansupport.ca