How we work together
At the MUHC, we work as a team to deliver compassionate care each day to our patients and their families.
Being part of the MUHC team means working in an environment that values:
- creating the conditions for compassionate care
- committing to respecting, supporting and empowering each other
- embracing equity, diversity and inclusion
- generating and sharing practice-changing knowledge
- aiming to be local, national and global leaders in care, research and teaching
- collaborating to lead to more innovation
- working to protect the environment and reduce our carbon footprint
Our multidisciplinary team members have diverse skills, specialties and cultural backgrounds and we work alongside each other in an atmosphere of collaboration and camaraderie.
At the MUHC, we speak both French and English. In addition to providing services in French, the MUHC is designated to offer services to patients in English.
Read more about the MUHC’s mission, vision and values here.