At the MUHC Reproductive Centre, we strive to provide outstanding and compassionate care in a safe, professional and state-of-the-art environment. At the forefront of technological advances, we are committed to pursuing research to improve and optimize infertility treatment.
- Offer a comprehensive range of fertility treatments including fertility preservation;
- Promote continuity and safe patient care;
- Ensure the respect of human dignity and rights;
- Foster teamwork, innovation and develop cutting edge skills;
- Integrate research, teaching and patient care;
- Inspire discovery, advanced knowledge and academic excellence.
Teaching is one of the core missions of the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC). The division of Gynecologic Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (GREI) established the first GREI fellowship program in Canada and remains today the only program that is approved by the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists (United Kingdom), and the Royal College of Physicians and Surgeons of Canada.
The Reproductive Centre is an integral part of the McGill GREI division and is the largest public centre in Quebec for assisted reproductive technology (ART).