Preventive measures necessary for your safety and that of our staff will be respected.
The MSSS is permitting us to resume our activities in the following sequence:
1. Week of May 18th: diagnostic examinations (hysteroscopies, baseline ultrasounds and bloods)
2. Week of May 25th: Semen analysis and planning of Calendar treatment for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF).
3. Week of June 1stL start of IVF cycles – only if freezing of all embryos (no fresh transfers are permitted).
4. Week of June 22: Start of intrauterine insemination (IUI) cycles, frozen embryo transfer (FET) and fresh embryo transfer.
We expect a high volume of calls, so there may be a short delay before we can answer you. Rest assured that we will confirm your appointments and return your calls and emails as soon as possible.
New safety rules in effect
Patients experiencing COVID-19 symptoms are asked to call the center prior to presenting themselves to an appointment for individual assessment and recommendations.
Before coming to the Reproductive Centre:
· All patients must wear a mask; you must to bring your own;
· Social distancing rules will apply in the waiting areas. To ensure everyone’s safety, please arrive on time to your clinic visit (no earlier than 15 minutes prior to your timed appointment).
· No visitors or accompanying individuals are permitted (this includes spouses, companions and children).
Upon arrival at the Reproductive Centre:
· You will be required to wash your hands with disinfectant when you enter.
· You will be required to complete a COVID-19 symptom screening questionnaire prior to treatment and as well as sign a waiver.
· You will be asked to register at the reception desk.
Thank you for your understanding. We look forward to your visit.
Interruption of certain activities
Based on the new directives issued by the Ministère de la santé et des services sociaux on March 24, 2020, the MUHC Reproductive Centre will offer phone consultations for new patients and follow-up appointments and continue to offer fertility preservation for patients diagnosed with cancer.
Building Families—One Baby at a Time
Since the development of fertility treatments, the McGill University Health Centre’s Reproductive Centre has been at the forefront of helping couples have children. At the MUHC Reproductive Centre we have been creating families for over 20 years and continue to provide outstanding and compassionate care in a safe and professional environment.
The MUHC Reproductive Centre is not a for-profit enterprise and therefore charges less than private clinics.
Current wait time to start an IVF treatment is less than 1 month
To schedule a first appointment with a fertility specialist, please contact our call centre:
Telephone : 514 843-1650
Fax : 514 843-1496
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. – 4 p.m.
E-mail: [email protected]
- Information Package for New Patients
- Treatment Information Sheets
- Medications and Instruction sheets for injections
- Tax Credit for the Treatment of Infertility Form
- Counselling and Support
Our multidisciplinary team of world-renowned fertility specialists is unique and professionals work closely with each family to provide compassionate care through a personalized treatment plan.
By bringing together clinical and research specialists from every discipline we ensure that each couple has the expertise and support it needs to become pregnant and bring their baby home from the hospital.
We are committed to helping our patients find the best treatment option available based on their specific medical needs. We believe this approach to be essential to ensuring the best chance of achieving pregnancy.
Fees have been broken down according to treatment options. You may require one or several of these options, depending on your situation. Your physician will discuss with you the treatment options that are best for you.
MUHC Reproductive Centre
888, Blvd. de Maisonneuve East,
Montreal, QC H2L 4S8