Restricted hospital entrances – Starting Monday, March 16 at 6 a.m.
In order to provide a safe environment for patients and staff we are restricting access to the hospital. Patients should arrive early to avoid being delayed by the triage process at the entrance and use the doors listed below:
- Adult (Bloc C/Bloc D): S1 and RC (ground floor) entrances
- Montreal Children’s Hospital (Bloc A/Bloc B): S1 and RC (ground floor) entrances
- Cedars Cancer Centre entrance
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency Department entrances on S1 level (for emergencies only)
Montreal General Hospital
- Cedar Avenue entrance
- Parking entrance
- Livingston entrance on Cedar Avenue (L6) is reserved for dialysis patients only
- Emergency Department entrance (for emergencies only)
- Emergency entrance
- Main entrance 3801 University
- Reduced mobility entrance beside the main entrance
Thank you for your cooperation.