Restricted hospital entrances – Starting Monday, March 16 at 6 a.m.
As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) situation continues to evolve, the MUHC is taking additional precautions to prevent transmission of the virus in our facilities. For that reason, we must restrict access to our hospital sites and screen staff, patients, families and visitors. Starting March 16th at 6 a.m., everyone should use the entrances listed below.
PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY TO AVOID BEING DELAYED AT THE ENTRANCE.
- Adult (Bloc C/Bloc D): S1 and RC (ground floor) entrances
- Montreal Children’s Hospital (Bloc A/Bloc B): S1 and RC (ground floor) entrances
- Cedars Cancer Centre entrance
- Research Institute entrance
- Employee parking entrance
Montreal General Hospital
- Cedar Avenue entrance
- Pine Avenue entrance
- Parking entrance
- Emergency entrance
- Camille-Lefebvre Pavillon entrance
- Main entrance 3801 University
Thank you for your cooperation.