Reminder to all patients and visitors: Wearing a mask is mandatory at the MUHC
Since July 18, 2020, wearing a mask is mandatory in all indoor public spaces across Quebec.
Wearing a mask is therefore mandatory on all MUHC sites including hospitals, long-term care facilities and all administrative buildings.
There are certain exceptions notably for:
- health-care employees who are completely behind Plexiglass coverings in certain clinical areas,
- or while eating and drinking if you can respect the 2 metre distance from others,
Wearing a mask is obligatory throughout the day in all locations, including public spaces, elevators, and hallways. It should cover your nose, mouth and chin at all times and should not have a valve.
Mask wearing, physical distancing, and hand washing remain key in preventing the spread of COVID-19
Thank you for your co-operation.
For information on the COVID-19 testing clinic click here
In order to provide a safe environment for patients and staff, patients should at the entrances listed below:
- Adult (Bloc C/Bloc D): S1 and RC (ground floor) entrances
- Montreal Children’s Hospital (Bloc A/Bloc B): S1 and RC (ground floor) entrances
- Cedars Cancer Centre entrance
- Adult and Pediatric Emergency Department entrances on S1 level (for emergencies only)
Montreal General Hospital
- Cedar Avenue entrance
- Parking entrance
- Livingston entrance on Cedar Avenue (L6) is reserved for dialysis patients only
- Emergency Department entrance (for emergencies only)
- External modular units on 16th Avenue
- Main entrance 3801 University
- Reduced mobility entrance beside the main entrance