EMERGENCY DEPARTMENT AND INTENSIVE CARE UNIT NURSES
As a nurse at the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) Emergency Department or Intensive Care Unit, you'll work in a dynamic environment where your input is valued and your autonomy is recognized.
Recruitment in progress! Become part of one of our care units by sending your CV via the form below.
Within the first few months in the ED, I developed the skills and confidence needed to work in critical care.
The MUHC prioritizes a healthy work-life balance, offering
- 8 or 12 hours shifts
- Possibility of working at the McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) site closest to your home:
- Lachine Hospital in the west end of the city,
- The Glen, in Centre-Sud, Notre-Dame-de-Grâce Westmount area
- Montreal General Hospital and Montreal Neurological hospitals closest to the downtown Montreal area, close to Côte-des-Neiges, the Golden Square Mile and the Plateau
- Option of choosing a speciality that suits your interests
- The MUHC is renowned for excellent patient care, cutting edge research, teaching and innovation.