Patient Resource Centres
The MUHC houses many resource centres that offer a range of services and resources for patients and their families.
Our doors are open to visitors and our librarians are on-site to answer your questions. We also provide a virtual health information service for patients and families.
Our goal is to help you be empowered, informed and active partners in your care.
Ask us about:
- reliable health and wellness information (guides, articles, videos, decision aids, etc.)
- community and government health resources
- support groups
- how to evaluate health information online
Visit our website for more information and resources.
We are open:
Monday to Friday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Cedars CanSupport Resource Centre provides health information to adult cancer patients and their families and caregivers.
Our mission is to help you find the information you need to be an active partner in your healthcare or that of a loved one.
At our centre, you will find a:
- health information research service
- large collection of books that can be borrowed
- wig and head covering service
- printer, scanner, photocopier, and WiFi access
- bilingual, compassionate team of volunteers ready to assist you
For more information, go to cansupport.ca/resource-centre .
No appointment necessary!
We are open:
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Librarian on-site
- Health information research service
- Patient-friendly books you can borrow on neurological topics
- Free pamphlets on neurological topics
- Information about community resources
- Access to computers, a printer, photocopier, scanner, and WiFi
- Website with links to our online catalogue and reliable health resources
Glen site (Montreal Children's Hospital)
Our doors are OPEN!
Professional librarians on staff can guide you to the right resources, answer your questions about children's medical conditions, assist with Internet searches and finding online resources, and help you learn more about support groups.
The Family Resource Centre and Library are happy to welcome you to stop by for information, resources and respite!
Our goal is to empower parents, caregivers, families and the MCH community.
- an extensive collection of online resources for children and parents
- easy to understand, reliable and up-to-date health and wellness information
- e-books for parents and children
Visit us to discover all our resources! Emails are also an option and will be responded to within 24 hours.
We are open:
Monday and Friday: 10 a.m. to 2p.m.
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Room A RC.1107
514-412-4400, ext. 22383