CANCER AND WORK LIFE
FREE ONLINE EVENT VIA ZOOM
Tuesday, September 28, 2021 - 11:00 to 12:00
Cedars CanSupport Well-Being Conversation
Join us for a meaningful conversation where you will learn about:
- Exploring the the impact of cancer on employment and work life.
- Balancing cancer treatment and work.
- Taking the time away from work and its impact on quality of life and finances.
- Key factors that can potentially impact return to work.
- Tips to building a successful return to work plan.
Presented in English / Question and Answer period in French and English
Direct case advice will not be provided. For additional support please refer to your medical team, or contact the social service department.
Registration & Information:
514-934-1934 extension 35297