Welcome to the MUHC
We are looking forward to you completing your clinical placement with us. Before you get started, there is important information that you will need to know. It is important to review the following general orientation modules and the department-specific module that applies to you before your first day with us.
This is a checklist of things that MUST be completed or reviewed prior to the commencement of your placement. You can use this area as a way to quickly look back at these key points, however please look through the entire orientation website.
③ Student Review Material
④ MUHC Student Satisfaction Questionnaire (to be filled out at the end of your rotation/placement)
- Send a letter of introduction to the clinical coordinator and supervisor, at least ONE week before your start date.
- Make sure to think of your objectives for the placement as you will be reviewing them with your supervisor in the first week.
- Set the dates for your midterm and final evaluation with your supervisor so there are no surprises. You are responsible for completing a self-evaluation!
The Multidisciplinary Services at the MUHC Adult Sites comprise of the following:
- Clinical Nutritionists
- Dietetic Technicians
- Occupational Therapists
- Professional Social Workers (SW)
- Recreation Therapists
- Respiratory Therapists
- Sleep Laboratory Technicians
- Speech-language Pathologists
- Spiritual Care Services
To take our Multidisciplinary Services Student Orientation Survey, click here.