For members of the public, please go to the Santé Montréal website to find the COVID-19 Testing Clinic nearest you.
*PLEASE NOTE: Exceptionally, the clinic will close at 4 p.m. on October 11. Please arrive no later than 3:40 p.m. on this day to allow for a 4 p.m. closing.
The MUHC’s COVID-19 Testing Clinic is open 7 days a week from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. *ONLY for:
- MUHC patients with appointments for surgery or treatment who have been confirmed as requiring COVID-19 testing
- MUHC employees with symptoms
Please arrive no later than 5:30 p.m. to allow for 6 p.m. closing time.
Register for your test
No appointment is needed, however, we require that you register before you arrive on the secure Québec COVID-19 Screening Platform. Open the link in Google Chrome. If you have difficulty accessing or filling out online forms, assistance will be provided on site. Do NOT delay your test.
How to get to the COVID-19 Testing Clinic at the Glen site
Location: Level 1 of the parking lot near the entrance to the Adult Emergency Department (1001 Decarie Blvd., Montréal QC H4A 3J1)
- By metro, Vendôme station, direct access to the MUHC
- By train, Vendôme train station, direct access to the MUHC
- By car, via Decarie boul., southbound. Or take the Sherbrooke or De Maisonneuve exits from Highway 15 South. Park your car in the parking lot and walk to the collection centre.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival at the site.
Communication of test results
Result times can vary. Most patients will receive their test results within approximately 3 days.
- Negative test results: patients can choose to receive an automated message by e-mail, with the option to also receive a text message
- Positive test results and negative results when text messaging is not possible: patients will receive a phone call