2nd Annual Conference of the McGill University Health Centre’s Institute for Strategic Analysis and Innovation, August 19 and 20, 2009, Montreal
Osler Auditorium and Livingston Hall
Montreal General Hospital (MUHC)
1650 Cedar Ave., Montreal, Québec
|Welcome address||Conference Chairs:|
The Honourable Arthur T. Porter, P.C. MD
About the McGill University Health Centre’s Institute for Strategic Analysis and Innovation:
The McGill University Health Centre (MUHC) is strongly committed to a tradition of adopting, developing and deploying pioneering health care innovations to improve the quality of care and outcomes for the patients it serves. Recognizing that both the external policy environment and its own mandate were undergoing significant changes, the MUHC saw the need for better linkage between health care policy development and the hospital reality. In 2007, the MUHC created the Institute for Strategic Analysis and Innovation (ISAI). The Institute’s objective is to enable the MUHC as a tertiary care teaching hospital to contribute to the ongoing development of health care policy and promote innovations that improve patient outcomes.
- The role of government in health care delivery - 2nd annual ISAI Conference - 2009
- The role of government in health care delivery - Debate
- Panel: Recent and Planned Changes to Provincial Health Structures
- Panel: The Role of Government in delivering health care in France and The Netherlands
- Keynote: Beyond the VHA — Opportunities to Improve Health Care Delivery across the U.S.