Consider where you would like to volunteer.
Volunteers can help at the following adult hospital locations
- Royal Victoria Hospital
- Montreal Chest Institute
- Montreal Neurological Hospital
- Montreal General Hospital
- MGH Auxilliary
- Lachine Hospital
Cedars Cancer Centre
Visit the Cedars Cancer Centre website to learn more.
Volunteer at the Montreal Children's Hospital
- Visit the Montreal Children's Hospital website to learn more.
Friends of the MUHC
- See how you can help the Friends of the MUHC:
Visit the Friends of the MUHC website to learn more.
Steps to apply
- Download the application package. Depending on your browser, you may have to save the page to your computer before filling it out.
- complete the application form
- read and sign the confidentiality agreement
- attach a photo
- completed reference forms.
- Ensure that you are able to meet the requirements listed below
- Email or mail the completed package to the appropriate office mentioned below.
- If you will be sending in your application via email, please scan your completed application and references and save as a PDF.
- The minimum age to volunteer is 16 years old at the time of beginning your commitment
- Application form and two reference forms
- A minimum contribution of 50 per session and 5 months from non-students.
- Knowledge of French and English
- Autonomy, strong people skills & dependability
- Discretion, flexibility
- Please see the requirements on the Montreal Children's Hospital web site
Glen Site - Royal Victoria Hospital and Montreal Chest Institute or Lachine Hospital
1001, Decarie Boulevard, Room B02.9433
Montreal, QC H4A 3J1
Phone: 514 934-1934 ext.34300
The Montreal General Hospital or Montreal Neurological Hospital
1650 Cedar Avenue, Room E6.227
Montreal, QC H3G 1A4
514 934-1934 ext. 43008