Volunteers can help at the following adult hospital locations:
- Royal Victoria Hospital
- Montreal Chest Institute
- Montreal Neurological Hospital
- Montreal General Hospital
- MGH Auxilliary
- Lachine Hospital
- Cedars Cancer Centre (visit the Cedars Cancer Centre website to learn more)
Friends of the MUHC
- See how you can help the Friends of the MUHC:
Visit the Friends of the MUHC website to learn more.
- Download and complete the application package (including confidentiality agreement and references sections).
- complete the application form
- read and sign the confidentiality agreement
- attach a photo
- completed reference forms.
- Ensure that you are able to meet the requirements listed below.
- Email or mail the completed package to the appropriate office mentioned below.
- If you will be sending in your application via email, please scan your completed application and references and save as a PDF.
- The minimum age to volunteer is 16 years old at the time of beginning your commitment
- Application form and two reference forms
- A minimum contribution of 50 per session and 5 months from non-students.
- Knowledge of French and English
- Autonomy, strong people skills & dependability
- Discretion, flexibility
Glen Site - Royal Victoria Hospital and Montreal Chest Institute or Lachine Hospital
The Montreal General Hospital and Montreal Neurological Hospital