Undergraduate medical education:
- Pathology teaching occupies 5.5 per cent of the entire medical school curriculum. This includes small group teaching and lectures.
- The department has a graduate program with 12 students enrolled.
- Our anatomical pathology residency program, the second largest in the country, has 24 residents. In addition, we accept resident rotations from other departments from McGill University and other universities.
- The department has four clinical fellowship programs: Cancer Cytogenetics, Cytopathology, Gastrointestinal and Liver Pathology and Hematological Pathology.
Continued medical education:
- The department runs a national Cytopathology review course each year.