The Royal Victoria Hospital is Using repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation (rTMS) to treat post-concussive symptoms (PCS) and depression following concussion and mild traumatic brain injury (mTBI): an open label clinical study in patients with PCS.
We aim to accelerate resolution of persistent PCS and depressive symptoms and return to normal activities of daily living in patients with mTBI or concussion.
Alain Ptito, Ph.D.
- Co-Director Neuromodulation Unit
- Director, Department of Psychology, Mc Gill University Health Center
- Professor ,Neurology/Neurosurgery, Mc Gill University
- Neuropsychologist, Montreal Neurological institute
Theodore Kolivakis, MD, CM, FRCPC
- Co-Director Neuromodulation Unit, Mc Gill Health Centre’ Allan Memorial Institute
- Assistant Professor, Mc Gill University
- Staff Psychiatrist, Royal Victoria Hospital and Montreal Neurological