Important message from the MUHC Reproductive Centre: Interruption of certain activities
Based on the new directives issued by the Ministère de la santé et des services sociaux on March 24, 2020, the MUHC Reproductive Centre will prioritize phone consultations for new patients and follow-up appointments.
Only the following treatments and services will be maintained:
- Pregnancy ultrasound and blood test (for patients currently in treatment)
- Fertility preservation before cancer treatment
The following clinical activities are cancelled until further notice:
- No new IVF treatment cycles.
- No new IUI inseminations. All IUI inseminations initiated are cancelled.
- No new frozen embryo transfer cycles. All frozen embryo transfer cycles initiated are cancelled.
- Non-urgent diagnostic exams will be not be performed (i.e. semen analysis, baseline tests, hysteroscopies).
Thank you for your understanding.
Please visit our website regularly for further instruction.