Schizophrenia Tertiary Service
The Schizophrenia Tertiary Service provides interdisciplinary, specialized services for individuals.
- with Schizophrenia spectrum disorders,
- experiencing persistent positive and/or negative and/or cognitive symptoms, which interfere with their ability to function independently and to integrate into their community and society,
- who have complex needs that cannot be met in primary care (pharmacological, legal, medical and psychosocial).
Clinical conditions include:
- Schizoaffective disorder
- Delusional disorder
- Schizophreniform disorder
- Brief psychotic episode
- Dual diagnosis with primary diagnosis of one of the above with positive and/or negative symptoms
The Schizophrenia Tertiary Service (STS)Team