The main entrance of The Neuro (Montreal Neurological Institute-Hospital) is at 3801 University Street, located north of Pine Avenue. Cars or taxis may drive up to the main entrance and drop off passengers. See the MNH hospital floorplan.
Handicap entrances are north of the main entrance on University Street, or through the ambulance entrance at the rear of the hospital.
Public transportation to The Neuro (Montreal Neurological Institute-Hospital)
If you are arriving:
- by metro: The nearest metro station is McGill on the green line, which is located at the corner of University Street and de Maisonneuve Boulevard. It will take you approximately 20 minutes to walk from the McGill Metro station to the main entrance of the hospital.
- by bus:
- Bus 144. Exit at the stop on Pine Avenue and University Street
- Bus 535 at Parc Avenue and Prince Arthur Street
- Bus 107 at Pine Avenue and Doctor Penfield Street
- Bus 24 at Sherbrooke Street and University Street.