Currently vaccinated groups
There are currently several priority groups eligible for vaccination appointments via Clic Santé at the MUHC’s population-based vaccination clinics at the Montreal General Hospital and at the Glen site:
- People 60 years of age or older
- Appointments for the next age groups will take place according to the following schedule:
- April 30, 2021: 50 years of age and older,
- May 3, 2021: 45 years of age and older,
- May 5, 2021: 40 years of age and older,
- May 7, 2021: 35 years of age and older,
- May 10, 2021: 30 years of age and older,
- May 12, 2021: 25 years of age and older,
- May 14, 2021: 18 years of age and older;
- Healthcare and social services workers
- People with chronic diseases and other health problems
- Essential workers
- People with a physical disability, an intellectual disability or autism spectrum disorder and their caregivers
- Pregnant women
- You can make an appointment online through quebec.ca/covidvaccine or by telephone at 514 644-4545 or 1 877 644-4545 between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday and 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. Press 9 to get the English menu and follow the instructions to speak to an agent covering this region: Centre Ouest de l'île de Montréal and McGill University Health Centre.
- If you need help to come to your appointment, one caregiver can accompany you inside the clinic. No additional people will be allowed to enter (children, family members etc.)
- Make sure you go to the hospital where you have your appointment.
- Please do not arrive too early. If you arrive a little late, your appointment will still be held.
Guidelines and information on our vaccination sites
The vaccination clinic is located in Livingston Hall (L6-500), in the Montreal General Hospital at 1650 Cedar Avenue, Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1A4.
- If arriving by bus: enter via the Livingston entrance on Côte-des-Neiges, walk to the elevators and take the elevator up to the 6th floor. Turn left and you have arrived at the clinic.
- If being dropped off by car or taxi: enter via the Livingston entrance on Cedar Ave. and continue straight to the end of the hallway to arrive at the clinic.*If you are a caregiver accompanying someone, you must drop him/her off at the Livingston entrance before parking.
- If driving by car: enter via Cedar Ave. and follow the signs to the special parking area. If the parking area is full, a valet will ask you to double park and will keep your keys in case your car needs to be moved. Parking is free for up to two hours.
The vaccination clinic is located in the Research Institute Building at the Glen site, at 1001 Decarie Boulevard, Montreal, QC H4A 3J1.
- If arriving by car: enter the Glen site by Decarie Blvd, Saint-Jacques St. or Crowley Ave. and follow the signs to the special parking area identified in the map below. Once you have parked, please follow the signs to the door of the vaccination clinic.
- If you are dropped off by car or taxi: ask the driver to drop you off at the entrance of the vaccination clinic.
- If arriving by public transportation: your destination is Vendôme station, an intermodal station accessible by metro, bus, and train. Please, follow the walking directions below.
Preparing for your vaccination
Bring your health insurance card or an ID card for identification (if you do not have a health insurance card, you can still get vaccinated) and wear a short sleeve shirt.
IMPORTANT: If you or your loved one have symptoms before receiving the vaccine, please reschedule your appointment.
Download the information sheet prepared by the ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux presenting the facts to help you make an informed decision about vaccination against COVID-19.
After your vaccination
You will be instructed to wait 15 minutes in a designated area after receiving the vaccine. Please bring a snack as access to the cafeteria is currently limited.
Click here for more information about:
At the end of your appointment, please leave the hospital and continue to follow public health guidelines.