Vaccination extended to certain people with chronic diseases
Following ministerial directives, the MUHC will extend vaccination to people under 60 years of age with chronic diseases. More details here.
Vaccination appointments for priority groups
There are currently several priority groups eligible for vaccination appointments via Clic Santé at the MUHC’s population-based vaccination clinics at the Montreal General Hospital and at the Glen site::
Vaccination for people 55-79 years old - walk-in or by Clic Santé appointment
Until Monday, April 19th, 2021, the Montreal General Hospital Vaccination Clinic will offer the AstraZeneca vaccine to people 55 to 79 by walk-in (or by Clic Santé appointment).
The clinic is located in Livingston Hall (L6-500), at the Montreal General Hospital at 1650 Cedar Avenue, Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1A4, and is open from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- Make sure you go to the hospital where you have your appointment.
- Please do not arrive too early. If you arrive a little late, your appointment will still be held.
- If you are unable to make an appointment online or are experiencing difficulties, ask someone close to you to help you or call 514 644-4545.
Guidelines and information on our vaccination sites
The vaccination clinic is located in Livingston Hall (L6-500), in the Montreal General Hospital at 1650 Cedar Avenue, Montreal, Quebec, H3G 1A4.
- If arriving by bus: enter via the Livingston entrance on Côte-des-Neiges, walk to the elevators and take the elevator up to the 6th floor. Turn left and you have arrived at the clinic.
- If being dropped off by car or taxi: enter via the Livingston entrance on Cedar Ave. and continue straight to the end of the hallway to arrive at the clinic.*If you are a caregiver accompanying someone, you must drop him/her off at the Livingston entrance before parking.
- If driving by car: enter via Cedar Ave. and follow the signs to the special parking area. If the parking area is full, a valet will ask you to double park and will keep your keys in case your car needs to be moved. Parking is free for up to two hours.
The vaccination clinic is located in the Research Institute Building at the Glen site, at 1001 Decarie Boulevard, Montreal, QC H4A 3J1.
- If arriving by car: enter the Glen site by Decarie Blvd, Saint-Jacques St. or Crowley Ave. and drive to the special parking area identified in the map below. A 2-minute shuttle bus ride will bring you to the door of the vaccination clinic.
- If you are dropped off by car or taxi: ask the driver to drop you off at the entrance of the vaccination clinic.
- If arriving by public transportation: your destination is Vendôme station, an intermodal station accessible by metro, bus, and train. Please, follow the walking directions below.
Preparing for your vaccination
Bring your health insurance card or an ID card for identification (if you do not have a health insurance card, you can still get vaccinated) and wear a short sleeve shirt.
IMPORTANT: If you or your loved one have symptoms before receiving the vaccine, please reschedule your appointment.
Download the information sheet prepared by the ministère de la Santé et des Services sociaux presenting the facts to help you make an informed decision about vaccination against COVID-19.
After your vaccination
You will be instructed to wait 15 minutes in a designated area after receiving the vaccine. Please bring a snack as access to the cafeteria is currently limited.
Click here for more information about:
At the end of your appointment, please leave the hospital and continue to follow public health guidelines.