The Royal Victoria Hospital
Founded in 1893, the Royal Victoria Hospital has moved sites after 122 years of service on Mount Royal. It now operates in the new MUHC Glen site, where it continues to offer medical care, an adult emergency department, as well as a wide range of highly specialized clinical services in a brand-new facility.
The FORMER Royal Victoria Hospital
687 Pine Avenue West
Montreal, Quebec H3A 1A1
SERVICES STILL OPEN AT THE FORMER RVH
Click to view access to the RVH map
For the time being, there are a select few services for patients that will remain open at the Royal Victoria Hospital on 687 Pine Avenue West.
Please note: access to the building is highly restricted and controlled following the hospital move to the Glen Site. Only authorized staff and patients from the following clinics will continue to be allowed access on the premises.
Our Dialysis Clinic is staying open on the first floor of the Ross Pavilion until the new dialysis clinic opens at Lachine Hospital in the fall of 2015. Access is open via the Ross Pavilion main entrance (car entrance is P3 from Pine Ave).
- Open: Monday to Saturday, 7:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m.
- Contact: 514 934-1934 x 35039
- Access by foot: take University Avenue to the Women's Pavilion F1 entrance
- Access by car: take the P4 entrance on Pine Ave
McGill Reproductive Clinic
This clinic will remain open on F6.58 of the Women’s Pavilion for the time being. Access is open via the Women’s Pavilion (building F) in parking lot 5 (car entrance is P3 from Pine Ave).
- Open: Monday to Friday, 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Contact: 514 843-1650
- Access by foot: take University Avenue to the Women's Pavilion F1 entrance.
- Access by car: take the P4 entrance on Pine Ave.
Royal Victoria Daycare Centre
The hospital daycare will remain open in the Women’s Pavilion in F4.01 until it moves to 5100 De Maisonneuve Blvd. W.
- Open: Monday to Friday, 6:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Contact: 514 934-1934 x 35919
- Access by foot: take University Ave. to the Women's Pavilion F1 entrance
- Access by car: take the P4 entrance on Pine Ave to P5.