COVID-19 Testing Centre hours as of December 21st
IMPORTANT: Travelling? The MUHC test centre does NOT provide COVID-19 tests for those who require certificates for the purposes of travel, except for MUHC employees required to travel for work. Consult this list of laboratories offering this service.
The temporary COVID-19 testing centre at the Glen Site is modifying its opening hours. Starting Monday, December 21st the testing centre will be open 7 days a week from 11 a.m to 6 p.m.
Please note, the Centre will close at 4 p.m. on the following days over the holiday period:
- December 23rd, 24th and 25th: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- December 30th, 31st and 1st January: 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Location: Level 1 of the parking lot near the entrance to the Adult Emergency Department (1001 Decarie Blvd., Montréal QC H4A 3J1)
How to get there:
- By metro, Vendôme station, direct access to the MUHC
- By train, Vendôme train station, direct access to the MUHC
- By car, via Decarie boul., southbound. Or take the Sherbrooke or De Maisonneuve exits from Highway 15 South. Park your car in the parking lot and walk to the collection centre.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival at the site.
Result times can vary. Most patients will receive their test results within approximately 3 days.
Communication of test results:
- Negative test results: patients can chose to receive a text message
- Positive test results and negative results when text messaging is not possible: patients will receive a phone call
To see the list of clinics providing testing in Montréal: https://bit.ly/32B2Aoj