COVID-19 Testing Clinic
IMPORTANT: Travelling? The MUHC Testing Clinic does NOT provide COVID-19 tests for those who require certificates for the purposes of travel, except for MUHC employees required to travel for work. Consult this list of laboratories offering this service.
The COVID-19 Testing Clinic is open 7 days a week from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please note that priority for testing will now be given to symptomatic people and people who have been in contact with an infected person.
Location: Level 1 of the parking lot near the entrance to the Adult Emergency Department (1001 Decarie Blvd., Montréal QC H4A 3J1)
How to get there:
- By metro, Vendôme station, direct access to the MUHC
- By train, Vendôme train station, direct access to the MUHC
- By car, via Decarie boul., southbound. Or take the Sherbrooke or De Maisonneuve exits from Highway 15 South. Park your car in the parking lot and walk to the collection centre.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival at the site.
Result times can vary. Most patients will receive their test results within approximately 3 days.
Communication of test results:
- Negative test results: patients can choose to receive a text message
- Positive test results and negative results when text messaging is not possible: patients will receive a phone call
To see the list of clinics providing testing in Montréal: https://bit.ly/32B2Aoj