COVID-19 Testing Centre Hours
IMPORTANT: Travelling? The MUHC test centre does NOT provide COVID-19 tests for those who require certificates for the purposes of travel, except for MUHC employees required to travel for work. Consult this list of laboratories offering this service.
The COVID-19 Testing Centre is open 7 days a week from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Please note, the centre will also be open from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. during the Easter holidays, from April 2nd to April 5th inclusively.
Please note that priority for screening will now be given to symptomatic people and people who have been in contact with an infected person.
Location: Level 1 of the parking lot near the entrance to the Adult Emergency Department (1001 Decarie Blvd., Montréal QC H4A 3J1)
How to get there:
- By metro, Vendôme station, direct access to the MUHC
- By train, Vendôme train station, direct access to the MUHC
- By car, via Decarie boul., southbound. Or take the Sherbrooke or De Maisonneuve exits from Highway 15 South. Park your car in the parking lot and walk to the collection centre.
- Please wear a mask upon arrival at the site.
Result times can vary. Most patients will receive their test results within approximately 3 days.
Communication of test results:
- Negative test results: patients can choose to receive a text message
- Positive test results and negative results when text messaging is not possible: patients will receive a phone call
To see the list of clinics providing testing in Montréal: https://bit.ly/32B2Aoj