The McGill University Health Centre's Institute for Strategic Analysis and Innovation (MUHC-ISAI) aims to promote health care innovations within and beyond the MUHC by exploring ideas, technologies and practices that can raise the bar on health system performance. The goal is to bring stakeholders in the health field together to explore approaches that respond to current needs and consider the full range of possibilities available for the future.
- From patient to volunteer to member of the Board: What motivates personal engagement in our hospitals?
Featuring Ms. Gwendolyn Andrews Nacos
Sixth Annual Director General's Lecture — September 25, 2013
- Using Globalization Strategically to Expand Knowledge, Seize Healthcare Opportunities and Improve Care
Fifth Annual Conference of the MUHC Institute for Strategic Analysis and Innovation - November 21, 2012
- Where Does the MUHC Fit in the Global Healthcare System?
Fifth Annual ISAI Director's Lecture - June 14th, 2012
- The Scope of Medicare - What makes sense today?
Fourth Annual ISAI Conference - 2011
- Medicines, Long-term Care and Home Care - The Impact of Keeping Them Out of the Medicare Model
Fourth Annual Roundtable Discussion of the McGill University Health Centre’s Institute for Strategic Analysis and Innovation
- Realizing information technology's promise to improve health care
Third Annual ISAI Conference - 2010
- Canada's Chief Public Health Officer Discusses A/H1N1 Experience (2010)
Third annual MUHC-ISAI Director General’s Lecture: Lessons learned.... read more
- The role of government in health care delivery - 2nd annual ISAI Conference - (2009)
Second Annual Conference of the McGill University Health Centre’s Institute for Strategic Analysis and Innovation, 2009, Montreal... read more
- Health Innovation Forum Round Table: Nursing in an evolving health system (2009)
The second annual Health Innovation Forum provider round table hosted by ISAI and the McGill University Health Centre... read more
- MUHC hosts first international ISAI conference on the Canadian health care system (2008)
THE CANADIAN HEALTH SYSTEM COMES OF AGE. A framework for 21st century care.
Welcome to the first annual conference of the Institute for Str... read more