Become a Volunteer at The Montreal Children's Hospital
- Recruiting sessions are held every spring and fall.
- A personal interview is part of the application process.
- Training sessions are held after volunteers are interviewed and accepted.
- Volunteers are expected to commit at least three consecutive hours per week for a six-month period.
- The minimum age to volunteer is 17 years old at the time of beginning your commitment (18 years old for the Wards)
- Application form, a reference letter, individual interview (during which time a police check and evaluation of immunizations forms will be completed)
- A minimum contribution of 3 consecutive hours per week for a period of 6 months, with possibility of continuing.
- Knowledge of French and English
- Autonomy, strong people skills & dependability
- Discretion, flexibility
- Experience working with children and adolescents (0-18) years old, parents, grandparents, Summer Camp, Day Care, Tutoring, etc.) unless you just want to do clerical work.
For more information, please refer to the Volunteering section of The Montreal Children's Hospital website.
Volunteer Services at The Montreal Children's Hospital
2300 Tupper Street, Room C-537
Montreal, Quebec H3H 1P3