Interprofessional Trauma Conference
The organizers of the conference
The following 5 partners have organized this bi-annual conference:
- The Montreal General Hospital -MUHC
- The Montreal Children’s Hospital-MUHC
- Sacré-Coeur Hospital of Montreal
- Sainte-Justine Hospital, Mother and Child University Hospital Center
Who is the target audience?
This bilingual conference addresses:
- The multitude of clinicians who work with trauma patients and their families in hospital centers
- clinicians in the pre-hospital sector
This conference offers the unique opportunity to refresh your trauma
knowledge in the evaluation of and in the interventions for acute trauma
care along the following axes:
- Critical care (emergency, intensive care, intermediate care).
- Care to the trauma unit
- Early rehabilitation
- Pediatric Trauma
- Pre-hospital care
This conference also provides an excellent platform to meet existing colleagues and to greet new delegates. Clinicians are encouraged to synthesize and exchange experiences and new knowledge with those who are equally passionate about trauma care.
See the ITC Montréal 2012 website for more information.